Executive Finance, Controlling & HR
Two decades of leadership and management experience at international corporations.
Commercial management in the areas of finance and accounting, IT and procurement.
My management style is motivating and goal-oriented – both as a supervisor and as a project manager without superior duties.
My strengths lie in strategic communication, in the implementation of ERP solutions and in human resources.
Finances and Accounting
- Management and preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance the HGB (German Commercial Code), IFRS and US GAAP
- budgeting and forecasting
- cash flow planning and working capital optimization
- Sales, inventory, cost and project controlling
- Subsidiary controlling and company foundation in line with financial and company law.
Change Management and Restructuring
Implementation and optimization of ERP systems (financial accounting, procurement and production modules)
Execution of various changes and restructurings over 10 years.
- Human Resources Manager for a decade.
- Tactical and strategic HR work.
- Personal needs assessment, resource analysis, budgeting.
- Changes in staffing requiring consultation with others (company agreements)
Partial plant closure and transfer of a corporate entity pursuant to § 613a BGB.
Negotiations of social compensation plan with workers’ councils and other agencies.
Honorary judge at the Regional Labour Court of Hamburg.
- SAP ByD
- SAP R3
- MS Dynamix AX
- Business Objects
- Oracle Financial Applications ( finance- and productionmodule and OFA )
- Software 2000
- Soft M (AS400)
- MS Office and Visio.